Akhirnya patch yang sudah ditunggu-tunggu oleh komunitas Dota 2 telah hadir. Patch 7.31 resmi dirilis pada hari Kamis ini.
IDGS, Kamis, 24 Februari 2022 – Tidak seperti biasanya, Valve kali ini merilis patch besar terbaru Dota 2 tepat waktu. Good job Gaben!
Beberapa hal utama yang menandai patch besar kali ini adalah rework Techies, diperkenalkannya hero baru, Primal Beast, dan perubahan pada jungle camp.
Beberapa neutral creep (jungle creep) lama kini mendapatkan kemampuan baru, kemudian ada juga neutral creep baru yang bakal merubah struktur META di panggung eSports Dota 2.
Hero terbaru Dota 2, Primal Beast. (Kredit: Valve)
Selain itu ada juga tiga item baru dan empat item lama mendapatkan rework.
Patch 7.31 membawa perubahan kepada hampir semua hero, sehingga mungkin butuh waktu bagi para pemain kasual maupun pro untuk menentukan META baru.
Berikut ini adalah perubahan-perubahan gameplay paling mencolok di patch 7.31 Dota 2!
- Stasis Trap Removed
- Remote Mines Removed
- Base movement speed reduced from 320 to 300
- Base damage increased by 12
- Base armor reduced by 2
- Base attack speed increased from 90 to 100
- Sticky Bomb: Techies lob a bomb cart onto a target area. If the cart lands near an enemy, it sticks to them and reduces movement speed briefly before exploding.
- Reactive Tazer: Techies trigger a zap that provides a jolt of movement speed and temporarily disarms enemies attacking them. At the end of its charge, the zap explodes, disarming enemies in the area.
- Blast Off!: Techies launch themselves into the air, dealing massive explosion damage to themselves and enemies upon landing. Importantly, this blast no longer deals lethal damage to Techies.
- Proximity Mines: Now Techies’ ultimate ability. Techies plant a deadly mine that only appears visible when an enemy is close enough for it to explode.
- Cooldown reduction now stacks diminishingly
- Moved the bounty runes from the triangle to the primary jungle
- Moved the Dire and Radiant offlane towers 320 units further away from base
- When a hero respawns in the fountain, they are invulnerable as long as there’s at least one enemy hero in the base until they issue a command
- Neutral creeps now increase their HP by 30, armor by 0.5, base damage by 3, attack speed by 5, gold bounty by 1 and XP bounty by 5 every 7.5 minutes, up to 30 times. (Last upgrade at 225 mins, same intervals as lane creeps)
- New Ancient Camp: Ancient Ice Shaman and 2 Ancient Frostbitten Golems
- New Large Camp: 2 Warpine Raiders
- Revenant’s Brooch
- Requires: Witch Blade, Mystic Staff, 800g recipe
- Bonuses: +45 Intelligence, +40 Attack Speed, eight bonus Armor, +300 Projectile speed
- Active ability: Your next five attacks have true strike and deal magical damage. Can attack Ethereal units. Expires after 15s. Mana cost: 250. Cooldown: 45s
- Passive: Causes your next attack to apply a poison for 4s slowing by 25% and dealing 1x of your Intelligence as damage every second. Can only trigger once every nine seconds
- Wraith Pact
- Requires: Vladmir’s Offering, Point Booster, 400g recipe
- Bonuses: +250 Health, +250 Mana
- Active ability: It can be cast within 350 range to create a totem that reduces all enemies’ attack and spell damage within 900 AoE by 25 percent and deals 25 damage per second. Totem can move at 150 movement speed. Lasts 25s or five hero hits (10 creep hits). Mana cost: 100. CD: 60s
- Passive: Vladmir’s Aura. Grants 15 percent Lifesteal, 18 percent Bonus Damage, 1.75 mana regeneration and three armor to allies in a 1200 AoE
- Boots of Bearing
- Requires: Tranquil Boots, Drum of Endurance, 1500g recipe
- Bonuses: Eight Strength and Intelligence, +65 Movement Speed, +15 HP Regen. The item features eight charges and gains a charge every three minutes
- Active ability: Consumes a charge to give +50 attack speed and 15 percent movement speed allies to allies within 1200 radius for six seconds. During the first two seconds allies can’t be slowed by other abilities. Does not stack with Drum of Endurance Active
- Passive: Swiftness Aura: Grants +20 movement speed to allies within 1200 radius. Does not stack with Drum of Endurance Aura
Hero baru: Primal Beast
Hero terbaru Dota 2, Primal Beast. (Kredit: Valve)
- Onslaught: Primal Beast charges up and then runs in the chosen direction, knocking back enemies and allies alike. Enemy units are damaged and stunned on impact. The longer the charge duration, the farther Primal Beast’s momentum will carry him. Can be cancelled at any time with the Stop command.
- Trample: Primal Beast stomps over everything. For every 140.0 units traveled, all enemies around the Beast receive damage. Deals base damage plus a multiplier of Primal Beast’s attack damage. Primal Beast is disarmed for the duration of the ability.
- Uproar: The Beast’s temper passively provides base bonus damage. Additionally, for every instance of 35.0 damage or more Primal Beast takes from enemy heroes, he accumulates stacks of Uproar. When activated, Primal Beast releases a roar that slows surrounding enemies and grants the Beast additional attack damage and armor for 7.0 seconds based on his current stacks of Uproar
- Pulverize (Ultimate): Primal Beast channels his rage, grabbing the target enemy and slamming them into the ground repeatedly, damaging and mini-stunning any enemies caught in the AoE. Lasts 2.3 seconds
- Rock Throw (Shard): Primal Beast throws a rock at the target location that stuns and damages enemies. The rock cannot be thrown within a minimum range of Primal Beast.
Demikian update-update yang menurut Indogamers paling mencolok dari patch 7.31. Untuk changelog lengkap dari patch terbaru ini bisa langsung melihatnya di situs resmi Dota 2.